We at Dodge & Vega would like to take a moment to communicate our commitment to doing what we can to keep our team and the broader community safe during this rapid evolving COVID-19 situation.
First and foremost we are doing our best to make thoughtful decisions based on the most current information available, monitor the situation in real time and commit to you that we put the health of our clients, our team, and the community first. We are following the recommendations from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) and recommend you do as well.
What we at Dodge & Vega are doing to minimize the risk of infection, keep our team safe while still relentlessly pursuing your case:
- No Contact: We have increased awareness and practice of social distance within and outside our company. Naturally this includes a policy of no handshakes, and no physical contact in general between employees, clients, and vendors.
- No Face to Face: We have suspended all in-person consultations and meetings until further notice. Our clients and potential clients may still meet with us telephonically.
- No Entry: We are limiting non-employees from entering our building. Clients who must drop off documents, payments, etc. can do so with our secure document “night drop” box we have now installed right next to our front door. Vendors will drop off in the front of our building as well.
- Court Hearings: We will continue to appear as scheduled in court. However, whenever a telephonic appearance can be granted on a case by case basis by your judge we will pursue asking for one. We will seek to obtain permission to appear telephonically for our Dodge & Vega team as well as our clients. Please continue to appear in person in court as scheduled unless notified by our office that you may appear telephonically.
- Physical Office Presence: We have instituted a remote working policy for those who can at Dodge & Vega. However, we remain open during our regular business hours with employees in our office still working on your case. We will continue to prepare and advance your case and may do so both remotely and physically in our office.
- Cleaning: We have strengthened our cleaning and sanitation practices all throughout the office and beyond with personal work spaces sanitized and cleaned several times per day.
- Sickness: If any of Dodge & Vega employees feels sick, they will stay home and contact the doctor immediately.
We also understand that scientists and public health experts are still learning daily about the nature and evolution of the COVID-19 virus. We will monitor the situation in real time and we commit to continue our communication with you as we all adapt to these global issues. Your safety, our safety and your legal needs remains our highest priority.
Stay safe and healthy,
Ben Dodge, Founder
Dodge & Vega PLC
Ben Dodge, Dodge & Vega PLC
Dodge & Vega PLC founded by Ben Dodge, attorney at law. Ben owns and manages a law firm of Affordable Arizona Bankruptcy, Family Law, and Personal Injury Lawyers. He is a nationally certified trial attorney, entrepreneur, endurance Athlete, and extreme Ultra Cyclist.
A consultation with experienced Arizona Divorce Attorney Ben Dodge is free
Understanding your rights and what you are entitled too, Ben Dodge is known as a serious litigator. There are two types of attorneys, those that sit behind a desk and push paper and those who actually hit the court room in the real world and get things done. Ben is a litigator who thrives in the court room. He once said: “It is one thing to tell your clients you are a good lawyer, it is an entirely different thing to be willing to prove it to them while they watch you do your work in front of them, in front of a jury watching your every move, in front of a judge, and your peers who are lawyers on the other side if your case. I love the opportunity to go to court and put my money where my mouth is.
In my experience most lawyers are either afraid of the court room or not good at it and belong behind a desk or both.” -Ben Dodge Ben is one a very few lawyers trained in advance litigation skills through the National Institute of Trial Attorneys (NITA) and has earned the designation as a NITA Advocate.
The negotiation tactics and strategies of winning a case are extremely important, but should always take a back row seat to the litigation experience and knowledge of court room rules, local, state, and federal rules of civil procedure that can have significant impact on your case. It is wise to be represented by someone well versed in the law, civil procedures, local and state ordinances, rules, regulations, policies, and even the court room politics that always play out.
Ben Dodge always offers a complimentary in person consultation to all clients. For those who live out of state or are otherwise busy with work, etc. Ben will do a complimentary phone consultation as well. Typically the consultations are scheduled from 30-60 minutes depending on the severity of the case. You can expect to get answers to questions, clarity, information, and reassurance of your personal, family, or business issues. In your free consultation you can generally expect to discuss such topics as:
- What your legal issue is really about.
- Whether or not you have any chance of winning and how to make that possible.
- Our unique and incredible fee structure making Dodge & Vega lawyers affordable for almost any budget.
- Your specific case details, any pictures, police reports, or any other evidence you provide for his review.
- The applicable local, state, and federal laws underlying your case.
- Your rights, obligations, and any potential liability.
- The process, procedure (in and out of court), and the time frame required to conclude your case.
You can call Arizona Lawyer Ben Dodge of Dodge & Vega, PLC at 1.480.656.8333. Mr. Dodge’s staff is standing and ready to accept your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every single day of the year. Someone from our office will personally return your call within 24 hours to schedule an appointment with Mr. Dodge or one o his associate attorneys. There is never an obligation past a complimentary consultation with Mr. Dodge. His passion is in relentless representation and his entire office stands ready to serve with kindness, compassion, and patience. We strive to make a legal experience with our firm one of the most outstanding customer service experiences you will ever have and to do so without you having to go broke! Lawyers can be incredible and affordable. Let us show you how.
Dodge & Vega, PLC
Call Ben Dodge, your incredible Arizona Lawyer today at 1.480.656.8333.
Mr. Dodge can also be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
His main Arizona offices are located at:
Mesa Arizona (home base office)
7227 E. Baseline Rd. STE 109,
Mesa, Arizona 85209
Phoenix Arizona office
2415 e. Camelback Rd., suite 700
Phoenix, Arizona 85016
Tucson Arizona office
One South Church Avenue, 12th Floor
Tucson, Arizona 85701