Why Loan Modification?
- Lower your monthly payments
- Lower your interest rate
- Fix your adjustable rate
- Reduce your loan balance
- Waive negatively accrued interest
- Grant extensions on payments
- Re-amortize loan to include past due payments
SAVE YOUR HOME
A loan modification is a permanent change to your existing mortgage re-structuring its terms to make your payments more affordable. But you can’t expect mortgage companies to make it easy! In fact, many homeowners and non lawyer based modification companies fail to reach a reasonable settlement with their lenders. Most are able to settle a forbearance agreement or a payment plan, but rarely a long term loan modification. That’s where our law firm makes a difference.
Before taking that first step, you should consult a loan modification attorney who will review your case, determine whether you are eligible for a loan modification, and help you make a negotiation game plan. Our attorneys start by checking and reviewing your case for legal flaws that can be used as leverage for negotiations. In particular, we can use violations of the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA) and the Truth in Lending Act (TILA) that occurred during the origination of your loan as leverage to negotiate with your lenders.
A good loan modification attorney can help you reach a loan modification that works for both you and your lender. We understand that loan modifications are only one method of saving your home. When you come to us, we’ll make sure you know all of your options, and we’ll put our best effort into your loan modification needs so that you can keep your home or stop your foreclosure.
Qualified and professional experience in bankruptcy, deed in lieu of foreclosures, short sales, and foreclosure law is essential in understanding loan modifications. Our attorneys are experienced and knowledgeable offering you the best solution for your individual case.
Why Use a Loan Modification Attorney?
Lenders are difficult for two main reasons: (1) You get different answers from different service reps every time you contact your lender; and (2) They are not set up to help you unless you already know exactly what they want. To get the best loan modification deal, you need legal assistance. Read on to find out how a loan modification lawyer can help you get real results from your bank.
1. They know your needs. A loan modification attorney will look at your case from a legal point of view. They know the right way to approach your lender, and they’ll help you prepare your application for speedier processing. When we present your case, we’ll be armed with all the supporting documents, the right negotiation techniques, and legal arguments required to properly gain a favorable loan modification.
2. They get the best Loan Modification Settlements. Lenders will take you more seriously when you have an attorney by your side. Essentially, your loan modification lawyer will be vouching for you and using legal strategies based on your case. Because they can use legal information as leverage, the modifications they can get are much better than what you can get on your own.
3. They have long-term relationships. A good loan modification attorney has established contacts with all of the major lenders. Combined with a good track record, this network helps them get better settlements and gives them more options. Your lawyer can get you more attractive offers, such as a lower interest rate, a fixed interest rate, principle balance reductions, or even an extension of your loan term.
4. They buy you time. If you attempt a modification on your own, there’s a good chance you’ll be passed around from one department to another without really moving forward. And if you’re already facing foreclosure, you can’t afford to waste time. A lawyer can stop foreclosure even while it’s under way, giving you more time to recover your finances while they work on saving your home.
A loan modification is much like going to court: you can save your money and get a court-appointed lawyer, or you can invest in professional representation and get the best mortgage assistance. Mortgage modification won’t happen overnight, but you can be assured you are in good hands with our attorneys.
Mortgage Loan Modification
A good mortgage loan modification can allow you to stay in your home if it results in a payment package that is affordable for the long run. Many new mortgage loan modifications are re-defaulting within 6 months of receiving their new modified terms. This means that most modifications are not being modified to a degree that is affordable on an ongoing basis. This is mainly due to homeowners that do not have legal representation, and are unable to properly present their situation to their lenders in order to get an adequate loan modification. Our legal team fights to get you the best possible mortgage loan modification with a low monthly payment, affordable for the long term.
Home Loan Modification
Fighting for a home loan modification is much like going to court. You may think you are saving money by representing yourself, or you can invest in professional representation and get the best results possible. The home loan modification process can be complicated and time consuming, but with a capable loan modification attorney, legal team, and professional negotiators, you can be assured of a successful outcome.